Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Porn Boy

I work in a very risque, controversial field of film: pornography.  Right off the bat I'd like to say this:  I have never acted, nor will ever act, in any of these films.  I play the role of Assistant Producer.  The company I work for does many more projects outside of the adult film industry, however adult films happen to bring in the most money for us.

The reason I bring this up is give a little bit of history behind today's blog.  Your average office job typically offers little celebrations every Friday, such as "Casual Fridays."  In my office however, we have "Porn Fridays."  TGIPF if you will.

I have noticed during the last week or so that one of our production members has turned on the porn monitors every single morning, making every day that ends in "y," porn day.  Now, when I need a second to think, I catch myself watching giant jugs jiggle up and down and enormous male parts thrusting in and out, and have to look away.

I have to say, I have become quite the snob when it comes to body parts and technique.

It's been an odd experience.

0 comments: