What you will need:
- Paperclip
- Ziplock Baggie
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Salt
1. The first thing I like to do is play some music and take a couple hits. It makes the entire process more enjoyable.
2. Scrap as much residue out of your buddy as possible with a straightened paper clip.
3. Fill the baggie with enough rubbing alcohol to submerge your buddy.
4. Add enough salt to fill half of the amount of rubbing alcohol you used.
5. Submerge your buddy, close the baggie, and swish it around. Don't be afraid to rub your buddy down with all of the salt. The salt acts like the beads that you find in your exfoliating face wash.
6. I feel like you can never really have enough salt during this process. Feel free to add more, liberally.
7. If your baggie is looking pretty murky, bring it to the sink and add some water. Slowly pour it out, and add more water to rinse out the baggie completely. I recommend stopping several times to shake the mixture around some more to get a nice rinse on.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 until your buddy is squeaky clean!
9. Enjoy!
3. Fill the baggie with enough rubbing alcohol to submerge your buddy.
4. Add enough salt to fill half of the amount of rubbing alcohol you used.
5. Submerge your buddy, close the baggie, and swish it around. Don't be afraid to rub your buddy down with all of the salt. The salt acts like the beads that you find in your exfoliating face wash.
6. I feel like you can never really have enough salt during this process. Feel free to add more, liberally.
7. If your baggie is looking pretty murky, bring it to the sink and add some water. Slowly pour it out, and add more water to rinse out the baggie completely. I recommend stopping several times to shake the mixture around some more to get a nice rinse on.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 until your buddy is squeaky clean!
9. Enjoy!
Note: For extreme cases, scrap your buddy again after you've rinsed it the first time.







2 comments:
You cleaned Buddy!
He was in definite need of a bath!!
I will use this tips!!
Thanks!
Thanks! He definitely was. I haven't cleaned him in months, maybe even years. Who knows...
Lo and behold, I repeated steps 1-7 multiple times lol.
Post a Comment