Big Head Todd and the Monsters are touring! If you're not sure who they are, you've probably heard their songs, but never knew who the song was by. For example:
One of my favorite songs by them is, "It's Alright." Just a great cruising song. I hope to see them later this month!
I have been writing codes for MySpace and teaching myself a little bit more about PhotoShop all day. I swear, my brain is starting to resemble melted butter in a microwave.
Great musicians have kept me company throughout these tedious hours. Listening to their genius keeps me entertained and able to focus on task at hand. So much so, that I had to share a piece of the Faces' advice with all of you.
It goes something like this:
"Poor young grandson there's nothing I can say.
You'll have to learn, just like me
and that's the hardest way."
-Faces, "Ooh La La"
Happy Friday everyone!
#581 Looking at all the hair on the floor after you just got a haircut
-
It’s just so satisfying to look down at the clumps of hair shards covering
the floor of the salon and think to yourself “That just came off of me!” Of
co...
13 hours ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment