Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Bucket List



Activities I want to do before I die:
--Deep Cave Explore
--Rock Climb
--Sip espresso on the Champs Elyssees in Paris
--Soak in the Thailand culture
--Ride a camel in Morocco
--Climb the steps to the Incan Ruins
--Cruise around the Alaskan glaciers
--Ice climb (preferably in Antarctica, but Europe is cool too)
--Repel down from one of the largest trees in the Redwood forest
--Party in Rio de Janeiro
--Drink myself silly at an Irish Pub
--Toke it up in Amsterdam
--Dance at Ibiza
--Enjoy some New Orleans cuisine
--Meet a cowboy in Texas
--Pet a dolphin
--Attend a masquerade ball


Activities I have already marked off of my list:
  • Swim in the Great Barrier Reef
  • Explore the Grand Canyon
  • Eat Fried Lobster and drink frozen margaritas in Mexico
  • Relax at a lake house for more than a week
  • Soak in Hollywood and all of it's finest
  • Preform in the Sydney Opera House
  • Scream off of the Empire State Building
  • Wave to America from the Statue of Liberty
  • Cruise down the Chicago River

It's a small start. But someday I will have more activities on
the bottom of this post rather than at the top!

0 comments: