Monday, February 1, 2010

Donuts in Outer Space


Today was the first day I sat next to my new neighbors at work. The three guys I used to sit by moved into better offices. In the mean time a different department moved into their places. I fortunately didn't have to move. Now don't get me wrong, I am completely open to meeting new and exciting people (the key word being exciting). So far none of my new neighbors have introduced themselves or said hi for that matter, or said a word to each other. I wonder what the heck they're all doing in such silence. I thought I'd give them a day before I overwhelm them with my happy go lucky, high energy nature. I'm bringing donut holes to work with me tomorrow. That'll break the ice.

"Ahem... Hi, I'm (bleep). Its nice to meet you. Would you like a donut hole?"

Which donut hole is your favorite?
Plain
Powdered Sugar
Glazed
Chocolate
pollcode.com free polls


I live a thrilling life.

I'd better watch out before life catches up to me.

0 comments: