My buddy's in jail
Doesn't deserve any of this
he has a heart of gold
treated you like a king
but when hate turns to rage
all i can say is
when you come to the city
be careful what you say
don't piss off the wrong Queen.
Most of all, it's the little things in life that are most important to me. I love to laugh.
All posts and written works on this and all of Point Dexter's blogs are copyrighted material and may not be used without expressed written permission.
Thanks! -NPR
Daftar Agen Togel Terbaik Dan Terpercaya 2021
-
Daftar Agen Togel Terbaik Dan Terpercaya 2021 http://107.174.206.103
Kayatogel Situs Judi Togel Tebesar Di Indonesia Banyak Promo Bonus Daftar
Bandar Tog...
Well This is Odd
-
I was under the impression that blogging was completely dead, mainly just
because I wasn’t doing it, but from after jumping from site to site I
suddenly re...
Nine
-
I left Lilly Tomlin in because we don't have a pet, and sometimes I pretend
she's my mom.Today, Jeff and I have been married nine years.
[Hold for applaus...
SUNDANCE 2016 - Here we come!!
-
COMPETITION AND NEXT FILMS ANNOUNCED
http://www.sundance.org/blogs/news/competition-and-next-films-announced-for-2016-festival
FULL LIST OF SHORT FILMS AN...
SEOUL BOUND
-
Wearing Birkenstock sandals, Stylenanda dress, leather tote bag c/o
Elizabeth and James I am leaving for Seoul tomorrow and I cannot wait to do
some shoppi...
Kale Pesto
-
I love pesto. And I love that you can durn almost anything into pesto -
sundried tomatoes, red peppers, or my new favorite, kale. I don't know why
I don'...
0 comments:
Post a Comment