What's new on this forefront? My mom came to visit me tonight. She hasn't been on vacation in, sheesh, I don't remember her ever going anywhere on vacation prior to this. Not even when I was a little girl. Now that's some dedication. She's staying out here for two weeks. It's great to see her but that's a long vacation. She deserves it though, and I'll do everything in my power to make her comfortable during her stay.
It'll be nice to show her the beauty of this place. The Rocky Mountains are absolutely fantastic. We don't have anything like this in the midwest. I do miss the lakes and the rivers and the green. But I do not miss the bugs or the humidity.
We ate dinner at an Asian Bistro tonight. She had tempura and I got the phad thai. Absolutely delish! I should have taken a picture. It would have lasted longer.
This boy Daniel keeps messaging me on Facebook. He's a good kid overall, just socially awkward. He's a writer/reader/philosopher type. He recently went through a "break up" with a girl who is still hung up over her ex. She ended up choosing her ex over him, and now he's all down and out about it. I don't mind listening, but how many times do I have to hear it? Woe is me and all of that bull. Get over it already.
Guys are such big babies.
Tomorrow I'm bringing my mom to this fantastic creole brunch joint. They have the best biscuits known to mankind. They serve them with homemade strawberry rhubarb jam that's to die for. Mmm...
On another note, I broke out yesterday from something. I don't even know what it is, but my entire body has red, itchy blotches. It might be stress.
Speaking of stress, I went to the doctor the other day for a check up. Apparently my vajayjay is stressed out. The doctor wrote me a prescription to help it unwind. Huh... What the hell does that tell you? This girl needs to get laid! I wish she would have written a prescription for a hot male escort... yes, I do believe that's exactly what the doctor ordered.
Boose cracks me up. She always has to make her bed just right. It's adorable really, but I like to pick on her for it.
**note somebody texted me while I recorded this, hence the "buzz."
~**~**~Caboose~**~**~
Goodnight world.






3 comments:
What a concoction to intake on a friday night! Definitely ensures some wacky conversation. lol
It's great that your mom is taking a long vacation, but two weeks is a bit cumbersome. I'll pray that everything goes smoothly and you have a fantastic time with you mom! :)
Never had phad thai...don't even know what it is. haha
And the thing that I totally agree with is.....Men are babies.
totally true.
And I hope that you figure out what is ailing you... we don't want you to be plagued by the unknown...speaking of the plague... nah.
Adorable Video.
Hope you had a great night.
Killer
xoxo
I love your posts. They're so real. So blunt. My fave parts? Tempura & Padthai (YUM!). Boys are BABIES! And the stressed vajayjay! ;)
xo
Phad thai is a delicious thai dish. It consists of rice noodles, veggies, peanuts and a fantastic sauce. I usually get it with chicken. Mmm...
It's been three days, and she's already driving me buggy! I have never met somebody who is so easy to criticize. Bah... I feel like I'm the only one who can talk some sense in her sometimes.
I blame her for my stressed vajayjay ;) jk. It is a ridiculous story though!
Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment