Thursday, March 25, 2010

Better Than Average


Hello world.

It has recently come to my attention that the average penis size is 5.1-5.9 inches.  I'm pretty sure that's the same length I remember learning about in health class way back in the day.  Is there a time that these averages will change?  Or is it just false hope to those of us who care?

The average size needs to get bigger already.

Just a thought.

4 comments:

Trin said...

A thought that needs to be in everyone's mind- for sure.

Noone wants a cocktail weinie.
I don't care who you are. lol

Disco said...

Hey, I'll take a cocktail weenie, if its accompanied by a cocktail of course.

Mmm tasty.

Phoenix said...

Without the cocktail, it would just be a weeine. And we can't have that.
*sobreity is for the weak*
LOL

Point Dexter said...

You crack me up!! XD!