Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Toto, I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore



Today, boys and girls, I’m discussing not one, but two very educational topics.  The first, a controversial issue concerning animals, humans, and sexuality.  The second, perhaps just as controversial as the first, but is appearing more and more in households across the world every single day.
Animals, Humans, and Sexuality 101
Three ingredients that should never be mixed together... or should they?  In all States (with the exception of Alabama and Utah), beastiality is illegal.  However, I feel that the creative mind of the human species has developed something so close to it, its scary.  Furries.  If you don’t know what a furry is, I believe they began on the online game thousands call home named Second Life.  You create a character based on your own persona, and go to online events, meet friends, etc.  From my understanding, its a SIMS game with real people.  Furries are individuals who choose to make their character look resemble an animal rather than a person.  There are sexy cat women, wolf men... a vast array of animal/human hybrids ready to meet others in the cyber realm.
And that is the origin of furries.  Now, since their creation, some of these oober-fans have gone as far as making their own furry costumes and getting together with their other furry friends and hosting dinner parties, dance parties, and other fun social events.  Costume required!  These events aren’t really anything out of the ordinary.  There are Trekky parties and masquerades all of the time.  Why is this any different?
The word is out.  It just so happens that furry parties are getting a little out of control.  Although a small percentage of furries fall into this category, some of these kitties, and doggies, and foxes and hedgehogs, are known to get their “yiff yiff” on with each other at such events.  Apparently you can’t even go to a costume party anymore without anyone dry humping your leg.
And onto the second topic...
Roulette of the Chatting Type - Chat Roulette
A friend at work shared this link with me:
It was the first time I had heard of such genius!  A web chat site that randomly matches you with another person in the world!  Wow!  I have a web cam.  I may have to check this thing out.  I hear 95% of the hits on this will be live dongs.  Surprise!  But I’m hoping to catch the remaining 5% people, some of which could be famous, who use the site!  Who knows, maybe I’ll get to see a famous person’s ding-a-ling!

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

Well, doon't I feel learned now!

I didn't know that beastiality was legal in Utah and Alabama. Sick.
I for one don't think they should be grouped together. And at the idea of giant fuzzy animals doing it came to mind, it was a mixutre of digust and a fit of giggles that came to my lips.

This chatroulette is a great idea that is in the hands of perverts. Again. Look at chat rooms, great idea. Looming with pervos.

What's a girl to do but get a bottle of wine, girlfriends, and tissues to watch chat roulette?

So Disco- are you up to trying it out when I come and visit? ;)
See how many dongs we can see in an hour.

Point Dexter said...

Hahaha, totally. We can dong and dash.