Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Am Sofa Queen

Man, I can't get SNL on my digital converter box.  Bum-mer.

Generally I consider myself a shopaholic.  I love shopping for clothes, accessories for myself and my apartment... but today, my mom completely out shopped me.  Hell, she wore me out before lunchtime.

My new condo is um... lacking a few things to put it nicely (I hope my condo doesn't read this blog).  The first thing on my list is a couch.  Since my mom came to visit, I gave her my bed and I have been sleeping on an air mattress.  Like sleeping on a cloud... ha.  Right...

Today we went couch shopping.  After hours of sitting and discussing and debating, I finally narrowed down my choices.  Now I have tonight to decide which couch I want.  It's between two:  a beige tufted microfiber sofa or a red microfiber sofa with overstuffed pillows.  Hm...



Decisions... decisions...

The good news is, I'm going to sleep on a sofa tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

honestly, i like both of these couches! I guess it depends on what your place looks like. Good picks!

xo

Disco said...

Thanks! I ended up buying the red one.