I woke up extra early to work out today. I don't usually like to work out in the mornings because I have a tendency to push myself too hard and thus crash immediately afterwards. The gym I use is at my work. It's not large and in charge by any means, but has everything I need to get a good sweat going. I did 25 minutes of cardio (I can't do much more because I have bad knees), lunges, weights, and ab work. Phew!
I tell you what, after my workout and a FANTABULOUS shower (the shower here is bomb... it has a nice changing area, and an option to turn on body jets that feel so amazing that I'm going to stop using my shower at home!)... I feel fucking great this morning! No coffee or tea needed! I'm completing my morning with whole grain oatmeal and strawberries... oh and Trinity chat :)
Have a super duper April Fools Day! Let me know if you see or pull any pranks today. I love 'em, I just wasn't prepared this year.
P.S. I'm totally digging the new "dislike" option on youtube. It's about time!
#581 Looking at all the hair on the floor after you just got a haircut
-
It’s just so satisfying to look down at the clumps of hair shards covering
the floor of the salon and think to yourself “That just came off of me!” Of
co...
13 hours ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment