Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pole Dancing 101

Hello old friend, its been awhile.  How have you been?

I have been so busy with work lately I just haven't found the time to write lately!  We're pitching a new tv show, and because this is pretty much my first project out of college, I have been dotting all of my i's and crossing all of my t's in hopes of everything running smoothly.  I'll find out more next week.

The good news?  I passed my first television development test with the company.  Also, my boss and I were sitting and chatting and I had asked him what my official title is.  He said, "Production Assistant, but that will change to Production Coordinator once I promote you."  I might just be alright afterall.

If and when that promotion happens, I have a lot of things I want to buy.  One of them being a gun.  I live on my own (Dexter and I are NOT a couple, thank you), and I do not have a dog or really any sort of protection for myself.  Originally I imagined myself with a little six shooter revolver, very femme fetale style, and holstering it on my leg underneath my dresses.  Ha.  Now that this may actually become a reality, I'm probably going to get a 9mm.  My boss knows a lot about firearms and weapons in general, and goes shooting once in awhile.  I'm going to tag along one of these times and try out a few to see which ones I like.  Pretty exciting for me!

I finally worked out this morning.  Thursday night I was in the city and had dinner and drinks with friends.  It was great to catch up and play some real cards with people again, but my head and body were hurting the following day.  Thus, I didn't work out Friday either, so today was especially hard in the gym.

Tomorrow I am attending my first pole dancing class.  If you haven't heard of the phenomenon yet, here's a little preview"

0 comments: