Trinity inspired me to create my own, "people I'd do if I had the chance," list (or at least, that's my take on her hottie list!)
These are in no particular order:
Channing Tatum - Model turned actor. His adorable smile gets me every time.
Chris Pine - Fell in love with him in Star Trek.
David Beckham - Victoria is a lucky woman. You sir, are a beautiful, beautiful man.
Dwayne Johnson - He has a great body, and an even better sense of humor. One of the sexiest characteristics on the planet.
Gerard Butler - P.S. I love you too Gerard.
John Corbett - Hot in Sex and the City, and again in My Big Fat Greek Wedding. Fantasmic!
Johnny Depp - Not only does he have that bad boy look going on, he's also a big supporter of his fans. Gotta respect him for that.
Josh Holloway - I'll get lost with you on an island any day.
Leonardo Dicaprio - Good looking, and a phenomenal actor. You've grown into quite the handsome young man Leo!
William Shatner - I had to include him. He's one of my favorite actors (even to this day). Great sense of humor, handsome face, and captain of the starship Enterprise.
:)
















6 comments:
I think that I just died and went to heaven!
<3 Dwayne Johnson and David Beckham. Mmm mmm.
But I am little hesitant of Chris Pine...maybe it was all the crazy around him at the time.... *shrugs*
How do you mean the crazy around him?
When Star Trek came out it was all...OooOOooo Chris Pine *girlie shriek*.
Therefore crazy was all around him.
lol
Compicated writing. I'll shape it up for next time. haha
Ahh, well to tell you the truth this was probably around the time where I didn't have any cable or internet. I've been out of the loop for a long time. I just know he's a pretty dreamy badass in Star Trek ^_^
**Mini Tribal**
Just felt like it.
*poke*
get to it to it.
*mini tribal too* Wooo!
Post a Comment