Pole dancing
Actually, I don't think strippers wear socks. Anywho, I have to admit, I'm probably the least flexible person I know, so I wasn't very graceful (to put it lightly), but I still had as much fun as a kitten with a yarn ball at my first pole dancing class. Before the beginner class started, we were able to watch the advanced class finish up their session. They're really good, doing tricks at the top of the pole, sliding down, doing splits... I was 100% impressed. Maybe someday I'll be able to do a few of those tricks too.
*drifts off into a dream world*
I'd be pretty rocking to have a pole of my own some day (they sell those you know), but I'm pretty sure my landlord would not approve. Well, maybe if I dance for him he'd give me the ol' green light :)
In other news, A-Dawg and I watched The Cove, the award winning documentary on the slaughter of dolphins. What an absolutely sad and depressing documentary! However, if you are an animal lover, its a must-see. It was one of those documentaries that will stick with you for a very long time. Impact, impact, impact!
On a more personal note, although things with the man are going well, I'm still no closer to changing my relationship status on Facebook to, "
I played in my first poker game in months last night. I did better than I usually do, fourth of thirteen. Now... to take 'em all down. Any poker players out there? I could use a few tips!
Geez, pole dancing and poker... mix 'em together and you'd have strip poker?
Maaayyybeee??
There's a ton more I'd like to write, but I'll save some of my randomocities for another post.
Have a fantastic night!







2 comments:
My sister wants a pole in her bedroom- I think its a great idea.
Who wouldn't want to dance around for their husband? :)
Glad to hear you liked it though, those women are insane- and hot.
I don't know if I could watch The Cove. Sounds like I might be scarred.
And I'm glad you are just dating and not putting the dreaded FB relationship status at "In a relationship". Just let the dream keep going..
And btw.
I play poker with some skill- but sadly enough, I play by the seat of my pants. Gut intuition, you know. :)
No poker tips then huh? I'm a noob, I need help! Help! :)
I tell you what, the pole makes you feel like a sex goddess, even if you have immobile hips like I do.
Post a Comment