So Disco's been on my ass for not posting on this blog we started together eons ago. To be honest, I'm not a huge blogger type. But I'll try my best.
Hi I'm Point Dexter. I live in the city, enjoy jazz and art, and sometimes I mix business with pleasure. I love to get messy and nasty, and that's what my first blog is going to focus on: Getting nasty.
Have you ever seen Sex and the City? I live the dude version of it. Dick in the City, if you will? I'll try to keep this PG-13 rated, but I can't help it really. I love to fuck, hard and rough. Moaning, groaning, on the verge of pain is all the things I like to do. Handcuffs, whips, chains... Tie me up, tie you up, gag me, gag you, tease me, tease you, whip me, whip you, leash me, leash you. It all goes. There is no naughty to be nice here, its all naughty, dirty and raunchy. Cutting might be a little far for me, but up to that point, I love it.
Please abuse me.
The hardest part of my sexual satisfaction (other than my dick)? Finding a partner who's just as into hardcore as I am. For most people its a fantasy, for me its a reality. I have a feeling I'm going to end up at one of these S&M parties, but I'm kind of freaked out.
Happy Disco? We'll see if she ever lets me post another blog again.
#581 Looking at all the hair on the floor after you just got a haircut
-
It’s just so satisfying to look down at the clumps of hair shards covering
the floor of the salon and think to yourself “That just came off of me!” Of
co...
13 hours ago







5 comments:
Well Mr. Dexter.
Let me just say that I can't wait to meet you.
I think we will get along real fine.
Ms. Phoenix,
You look hot!! Let's get together. Group sex anyone?
Dexter
Yes, thank you? lol
-Disco
Group sex.
You got it.
They say three's good company, let's find out!
Deal. Think we can make a video blog out of it?
-Dexter
Post a Comment