Thursday, April 1, 2010

From a Mess to the Masses

My goal for this weekend:


Purchase some new albums.  I haven't done so ages.  Now that I've made that decision, I need to decide which cds I should buy...hm.


I reconnected with Jane today.  I don't get very good reception in my apartment (well, none at all) and the majority of my conversations are via text, so it is difficult to hold decent conversations.  I miss that girl like the a trees missed its leaves during a harsh winter.  But that's a story for another day.


Let's see what else... oh yes, I remember now.  Adrian invited me to Easter dinner with his family.


[insert internal scream here]


I'm not nervous.  No sir-ee.  Why would I be nervous?  Because I'm a smart ass and I'm a Leo?  Nahhhh, nothing to worry about here...
[prays to fall into a deep, deep hole]


I see the shy me coming on.


P.S.  I searched for, "dead bunnies," on Google to find this image.  I only have one thing to say: Some of you people are sick!

In other [even more stressful] news, the television pitch I researched lately is finally turning its wheels.  This is my first "little, big," project outside of college.  I really want to do well.  I want to show my superiors I can handle jobs like these and even more.  This is also my chance to get back into the scene.  It's been far too long my friend.  Plus, I really enjoy my job, I'd like to keep it.  I mean, who else pays you to attend a Cannabis Convention?

I need to calm myself.  Breathe in... breathe out...


Maybe this will calm me down:

Running with the Jones' well that just aint where it's at.
-Boz Scaggs

Click at your own risk!

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

New albums! Jealous! >.<
I need to go out and purchase a few new cd's...like chromeo and some passion pit...maybe even some 311. lol

But what I really wanted to comment about is.....EASTER WITH HIS FAMILY?!
Wow. That is pretty...uh, nerve racking. Did I hear someone say something about taking it slow? *listens* Nah, must have just been the wind.

p.s. Cutest dead bunny...ever. lmao!

Lightbulb: I need a job that will let my go to the cannabis convention! I'll start looking...

Point Dexter said...

Well you become a charity case when you don't have family around for the holidays!

Phoenix said...

Eee!
That's a weird conversation.

so, you're alone on most holidays?
Well not alone, I have friends.
But still, don't you miss family?
Uh yea. Thanks for reminding me.


Yes... i'll pass on that. lol ;)

Point Dexter said...

I am alone most holidays. Christmas is the most difficult. It's always hard to be away from family during a time when you share warm memories around the Christmas tree.

I don't blame you. I ended up calling off the meeting anyway. *chicken shit*