My ex-boyfriend keeps messaging me on Facebook. This is the man I loved with all of my heart, even after all of the destruction. If he would have gotten his life together, I would have happily married him. Silly girl I was, but no longer.
I finally found out what I'm made of and told him off tonight.
We had it all baby. We were two against the world and alcohol killed it all.
Everything is already different.
Goodbye forever.
#581 Looking at all the hair on the floor after you just got a haircut
-
It’s just so satisfying to look down at the clumps of hair shards covering
the floor of the salon and think to yourself “That just came off of me!” Of
co...
13 hours ago






2 comments:
What happened?!
I'm such an ass...
totally forgot to call. >.<
Worst best friend ever award goes to... Me.
*pat pat* It's okay. I cried myself to sleep last night. That helped ease my pain. ;)
Post a Comment