Apparently nobody is diggin on my poetry...
I'm leaving for San Diego for Memorial weekend. My dad's side of the family live there. I'm meeting my half brother for the first time. That should be interesting... I'm more excited to see my other half siblings, cousins and my uncle. Plus, I'll experience some real Filipino food for a change. YES!
Newly single, I'm hoping to hit up a club while we're out there. I'm making my very Christian cousin take me out. Don't you worry, I plan to wear my, "bend me over heels."
Just a quick update. Take it easy!
#581 Looking at all the hair on the floor after you just got a haircut
-
It’s just so satisfying to look down at the clumps of hair shards covering
the floor of the salon and think to yourself “That just came off of me!” Of
co...
13 hours ago






2 comments:
I like the one below this post :) Enjoy your clubbing!
Thanks Scott! This is going on my new poetry blog:
http://thiswretchedsea.wordpress.com
Hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment