Play. Pause. Rewind.
That’s what it sounds like when a VCR rewinds.
I’ve always thought there was something very romantic about letting a VCR rewind. The perfect example being, of course, snuggling up with the person you care most about, (although perfectly acceptable solo too) and drifting off to sleep. Put that on a Hallmark card! **
I just moved in September. I’m finally living on my own, complete with apartment and my own knick-knacks. On my first day in my brand new apartment a neighbor offered to help me carry a few things in. Note to Self: I still owe him a JELL-O mold.
The city is different. So far I have made a lot of friends, some good, others bad, but every experience has been an adventure.
I’m running short of time. I apologize for the swiftness of this post, but I must bid you ado! It was very nice to meet you.
Before I go, I will tell you the tale of good and lucky.
Once upon a time, it was better to be lucky than good.
The end.
**Copyrighted by the author and/or co-author of Point Dexter and the Disco Lady. Suckers.
#581 Looking at all the hair on the floor after you just got a haircut
-
It’s just so satisfying to look down at the clumps of hair shards covering
the floor of the salon and think to yourself “That just came off of me!” Of
co...
13 hours ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment